You may find what you need by using our customer self-help tool, but if not we'd love to hear from you.
Contact us online
Please complete the form below. We aim to respond to online contact by the end of the next working day.
Send us an email
For routine enquiries please email customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org and we aim to get back to you by the end of the next working day.
- Social media
To pay your rent over the phone, you can call our 24 hour automated payment line on 01732 749442. You will need your West Kent tenancy reference number and your postcode.
For any other urgent enquiries, call us on 01732 749400 between 8.45am and 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and between 8.45am and 4.45pm on Fridays.
- Report an emergency
Report an emergency when we are closed
Our out of hours service from Call Response 24/7 will be there to take your call. Call Freephone 0800 169 1122 - you’ll get immediate help with your emergency and, once it has been made safe, they'll let us know you called so if necessary, we can follow this up with you when we re-open.
Visit one of our offices
Sevenoaks head office
- Address: 101 London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1AX
- Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8.45am - 5.15pm, Friday: 8.45am - 4.45pm
- By train: the nearest rail station is Sevenoaks (half mile away).
- By car: If you are using GPS please use: Argyle Road, TN13 1HG as the destination - there is another 101 London Road in Riverhead.
- Car parking: We’re unable to offer parking for any of our visitors. The nearest pay and display car park is in Bligh’s (entrance on Pembroke Road) which is approximately 200m away. There are also on-street parking bays in the roads surrounding our office. Blue Badge holders can park for up to three hours along the double yellow lines in Argyle Road and London Road directly outside our offices, provided you display your badge and time clock correctly.
To see a map visit click here.
- Address: Swanley Link, London Road, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7AE
- Opening hours: Service desks open Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm
- By train: The nearest rail station is Swanley - a 15 minute walk to the office.
- Car parking: There are several public car parks very close to the office. There is no free parking in Swanley.
To see a map click here.
- Sevenoaks head office
- Report anti-social behaviour
Press enquiries please contact the communications and marketing team on 01732 749470, email email@example.com or complete the contact form below.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within five working days.