You may find what you need by using our customer self-help tool, but if not we'd love to hear from you.
My West Kent
My West Kent is a self service portal for West Kent tenants. This allows you to:
- View your tenancy details
- Update your household and contact details
- View your rent account statements
- Request and view outstanding repairs
- Contact your tenancy services officer
- Report anti-social behaviour
- Register a complaint or compliment, or make general enquires.
Contact us online
Please complete the form below. We aim to respond to online contact by the end of the next working day.
Send us an email
For any enquiries please email customer services at email@example.com and we aim to get back to you by the end of the next working day.
- Social media
You can call us on 01732 749400 between 8.45am and 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and between 8.45am and 4.45pm on Fridays.
You can report repairs and check your rent balance using our tenant portal, My West Kent. You can also pay your rent over the phone using our 24-hour automated payment line on 01732 749442. You will need your West Kent tenancy reference number and your postcode.
Report an emergency
Report an emergency during office hours on 01732 749400. To report an emergency out of hours ring 0800 169 1122.
You can report repairs and choose an appointment slot using our online portal, My West Kent.
Report an emergency when we are closed
Our out of hours service from Call Response 24/7 will be there to take your call.
Our out of hours is a a make safe service, not a full repair one.
Call 0800 169 1122 (freephone) - you’ll get help with your emergency and once it's been made safe, they'll let us know you called and if necessary, we can follow this up with you when we re-open.
Visit one of our offices
Sevenoaks head office
We have a limited reception service at Sevenoaks. We are only open for pre-arranged meetings with staff. Our customer services team operates out of our Swanley office.
- Address: 101 London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1AX
- Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8.45am - 5.15pm, Friday: 8.45am - 4.45pm
- By train: the nearest rail station is Sevenoaks (half mile away).
- By car: If you are using GPS please use: Argyle Road, TN13 1HG as the destination - there is another 101 London Road in Riverhead.
- Car parking: We’re unable to offer parking for any of our visitors. The nearest pay and display car park is in Bligh’s (entrance on Pembroke Road) which is approximately 200m away. There are also on-street parking bays in the roads surrounding our office. Blue Badge holders can park for up to three hours along the double yellow lines in Argyle Road and London Road directly outside our offices, provided you display your badge and time clock correctly.
To see a map visit click here.
- Address: Swanley Link, London Road, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7AE
- Opening hours: Service desks open Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm
- By train: The nearest rail station is Swanley - a 15 minute walk to the office.
- Car parking: There are several public car parks very close to the office. There is no free parking in Swanley.
To see a map click here.
- Sevenoaks head office
- Report anti-social behaviour
Press enquiries please contact the communications and marketing team on 01732 749470, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form below.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within five working days.