We can offer you free one-to-one information, advice and support with housing-related issues, including managing your home and tenancy, tackling debt, or finding work.
We can help with:
- settling into your new home
- dealing with difficult housing issues
- managing forms and letters
- applying for welfare benefits and grants
- improving your confidence around budgeting and dealing with bills or support with rent arrears and debts
- getting services from specialist agencies, such as social services or health.
- connecting with local groups, organisations and opportunities in your community
- getting you support and signposting for alcohol and drug issues or with your emotional or mental health
- helping you access affordable furniture through Abacus, our furniture project
- getting into work, training or education
If you would like support with these issues please contact us