Please type your search term below

    A shared owner buys part of a home (through a mortgage or cash), and pays rent on the rest. Here are answers to questions most frequently asked by shared owners. 

    Paying for works or services

    Section 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 (amended by section 151 of the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002) says we must consult you about some of the works and services your lease says you must pay for.

    Find out more

    Contact the home ownership team

    Tell us what you want to know about