Please type your search term below

    Whether you’re looking to rent a housing association home, or you’re a West Kent tenant looking to move, you can bid through a choice-based lettings scheme for a home with us.

    We let homes to single people, couples, and families who may not be able to afford to buy or rent in the private sector.

    How to apply

    To apply for social rented housing in Kent you must first be accepted onto a housing register for the area where you want to live by applying to Kent Homechoice. If you're eligible, you'll be able to bid for the homes advertised there.

    Complete our budget planner to be sure you can afford the home you want.

    Register with Kent Homechoice


    If you're homeless, or are likely to be made homeless, you should approach the local authority where you live for help. They will decide if you meet their homeless criteria and either offer to help you find a private rented home or possibly offer you temporary accommodation. 

    Find your local authority