We put residents at the heart of what we do.
Have you ever had an experience with us, thought "that's not good enough"? Do you want to share your ideas on how things could work better? If so, there are lots of ways you can get involved and share your views. We regularly send out surveys to residents, but you can share what you think in other ways too. There are groups and panels to join and we also have one-off projects and events. You can also get involved from the comfort of your own home with email consultations and virtual meetings. You can do as much or as little as suits you.
How to get involved Together with Tenants Latest news
Changes we've made with your feedback
If you don't hear from the resident involvement team regularly, get in touch and we can add you to our contact list. You can also join our closed Facebook group to connect with other residents and join in with discussions and polls.
We are official adopters of the Together with Tenants charter which helps ensure we build positive relationships with residents and that you can hold us to account. Part of this is about us committing to working with you, the people who receive our services, to make them better.
If you have an idea for a group or project for your neighbourhood, please contact our community development team: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's in it for you?
- You can make a genuine difference and improve things for you, your neighbours and all West Kent residents.
- We offer training opportunities and the chance to up-skill. It's a great way of improving your CV and job prospects.
- You can meet new people and build a stronger community.
- We genuinely appreciate what you do and will always say thank you.
- You can create change and improvement.
If you have any questions you can:
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 01732 749420
- Complete our web form
Catch up on all the latest resident involvement news here.