We're really pleased we are now able to resume repairs and tackle the backlog from the past few months. We want to make sure everyone is safe, comfortable, and happy, so we have created a short video outlining how to keep everyone safe while work is carried out in your home. If you are feeling unwell, please contact us and we will rearrange your appointment for a later day when you are feeling better.
Our promise to you:
- We will wear PPE in your home
- We will carry antibacterial gel, and use it before entering your home
- We will observe the two-metre distancing rule
- We will work quickly and efficiently so that we aren’t in your home longer than we need to be.
What we ask of you:
- Open all the windows
- Open all internal doors to reduce contact with door handles
- Please clear any household or personal belongings away from the area that needs work, or the rooms that need viewing. This is important so staff can gain quick and easy access.
- Observe the two-metre rule, please wait in a different room if possible.
- Do not invite other people into your home before or during your visit.
- Make sure all members of your household are aware of the visit and understand these guidelines.
Please note, that if our staff feel as though you’re not following these guidelines, they will leave your property immediately and you’ll have to rebook your appointment by contacting our office.