Please type your search term below

    Sexual offences need to be reported to Kent Police immediately. If you feel in danger, call 999 or you can report it on 101.

    Otherwise you can report it on 101 or by using the Kent Police online tool.

    Once you have reported it to the police, please complete our online ASB form at the bottom of this page and include the crime reference number so that we can work with the police agree with you on what happens next.

    If you feel the offence is because of someone’s race, disability, gender, religion or belief, or sexual orientation, this is class as a hate crime.

    If the sexual offence is from someone you live with, please visit our domestic abuse page. 


    Leave Now