Please type your search term below

    Physical violence is a criminal offence and needs to be reported to Kent Police. 

    If it is an emergency or you are concerned for your safety you should call 999 otherwise you can report it by calling 101 or by using their online reporting tool.

    Once you have reported it to the police, please complete our online ASB form at the bottom of this page and include the crime reference number so that we can work with the police and agree with you on what happens next.

    If you feel the threats are because of someone’s race, disability, gender, religion or belief, or sexual orientation, this is classed as a hate crime.

    If the physical abuse or assault is from someone you live with, please visit our domestic abuse page.


    Leave Now