What would you like to search for?

    Using or dealing drugs is a criminal offence and should be reported to Kent Police.

    If it is an emergency or you are concerned for your safety you should call 999 otherwise you can report it by calling 101 or by using their online reporting tool.

    Once you have reported it to the police, please complete our online ASB form at the bottom of this page and include the crime reference number so we can work with the police in resolving the issue.

    If any materials have been left behind which are hazardous such as needles, please call our customer services team on 01732 749400 immediately and we will arrange removal.