We want to increase homes in management to 10,000 by 2025 and begin to reshape our property portfolio to better meet the current and future local needs across Kent and Medway.
By 2025, we will:
- Improve the quality of our homes when residents move in
and the support at ‘sign up’ to give them the best start.
- Update our asset management strategy to respond to the
New Homes Standard, zero carbon targets and improve
energy efficiency for our homes. In delivering plans to 2030
for investment, retro-fit, remodelling or disposal to meet
local demand we will take advantage of all grant initiatives
available and procurement framework initiatives.
- Deliver a growth programme of 40% social rent, 10%
affordable rent and 50% shared ownership through a mix of
S106, land-led deals and acquisition. Aim for no more than
75% delivered by S106 by delivering:
- Partnership that gives access to larger site land-led
development by 2021.
- Established smaller sites partnership approach in 2020 and
deliver up to 40 homes on behalf others by 2025.
- Identify partnership opportunities with local authority for
site for regeneration
- Deliver one pilot modular scheme by 2021.
- Deliver one pilot zero carbon re-fit by 2025.
Interested in finding out more about working with us, or joining our team?