We're serious about protecting your privacy. Our privacy notice details what personal data we collect about you, how we use it, why we use it and who we share it with.
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer by calling 01732 749400 or emailing email@example.com.
You have the following rights regarding your data, under data protection legislation. We will respond to any requests under data protection law within one calendar month.
- The right to be informed - this privacy notice is our way of informing you how your data is used.
- The right of access - you can request a copy of all the information we hold about you to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to rectification - you can request that we rectify information about you that is incorrect.
- The right to erasure - also known as the right to be forgotten. You can request that information about you is deleted.
- The right to restrict processing - you can request that we pause processing your data so we can verify the lawfulness of processing.
- The right to object - you can request that we stop processing your information if you feel that the processing is not lawful.
- The right to data portability - you can request that data is transferred to another party so it can be reused across services.
Where you have given consent for us to use your personal data for specific purposes, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer on the contact details above.
The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) is the regulator for data protection in the UK. You have the right to make a complaint to the ICO if you feel that we have not complied with your data protection rights.