Need help reading our website?
We've supplied a variety of tools to make this website easier to understand.
The tools sitting permanently at the foot of your screen contain a set of accessibility tools so you can:
- change the size of the text on the page
- change the background colour to yellow
- translate the page into another language
- launch the Browsealoud tool.
It's a world-leading digital inclusion software, Browsealoud, making our content more accessible with reading and translation support.
Try it out - it’s free!
- Desktop computers - launch the toolbar by clicking the Browsealoud icon at the top right of every desktop page, or the link in the Accessibiity tools at the foot of your screen.
- Mobile devices - open the Accessibiity tools at the foot of your screen then open Browsealoud.
Then simply highlight any text to hear it read out loud.
How does Browsealoud help?
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support - helping you to access and understand our website better.
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifier: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar - allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
Visit the dedicated support portal from Texthelp - the makers of Browsealoud.
Did you find Browsealoud useful?
Texthelp are constantly striving to provide the very best digital inclusion software for those who need it the most. They’d love to know what you think of Browsealoud, contact email@example.com