Are you a mum looking to go back to work, but not sure where to start?
We're working with Successful Mums to deliver a back to work and digital skills course in Tonbridge.
It's a six-week accredited course, two days a week with school friendly hours. The best bit? It's free!
What does the course cover?
- Creating and updating your CV
- Confidence and interview techniques
- Knowing where the flexible, part-time and local jobs are hiding
- Motivation techniques and managing your time
- Different approaches to returning to work (work experience, volunteering, paid work, returnships etc.)
- Search engines and how to find flexibly friendly jobs
- Collaboration tools to use in the workplace
- Social Media platforms and business etiquette
- Introduction to over 20 latest digital tools used in the workplace
- Creating online accounts as part of your job search
- Connections to flexible friendly local employers
The course starts on Tuesday 11 February, 9.30am-2.30pm. You'll need to book a place on the course, please follow this link to register bit.ly/2RZJD7H