Buying a shared ownership home has never been simpler. If you can't afford to buy a property outright, our shared ownership (or low cost home ownership) scheme will be a great option for you.
Our shared ownership scheme allows you to buy a percentage of your home and rent the remainder from us. Over time you can buy bigger shares in your property until you own it all. At which point you won't have to pay us any more rent - this is called staircasing. More information about being a shared owner, including staircasing, is available here.
West Kent has an exciting building programme offering homes for shared ownership across Kent. To find out more about shared ownership, including how to register to become eligible to buy, visit the Help to Buy website.
Coming up in 2017
- Oakley Grange, Grigg Lane - 7 x three bedroom houses and 14 x two bedroom houses 1 three bed left in phase 1
- Kingsbridge, Lenham Road - 4 x three bedroom houses and 4 x two bed apartments 1 x one bed house and 3 x two bed apartments left.
- Ryeland Way, Kingsnorth - 6 x two bedroom apartments SOLD.
- Wye Court, Wye - 3 x three bedroom houses and 2 x two bed houses Only three left.
- Dalefield Way - 14 x two bedroom, 5 x three bedroom houses and 1 x two bedroom maisonette over car port First phase ready end October. 3 x three bed houses and 1 x two bed house left.
- Goldsel Road - 2 x one bedroom, 10 x two bedroom apartments, 2 x two bedroom and 1 x three bedroom house All under offer.
For more information on our new homes for shared ownership please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01732 749400.
Buying the home you rent
If you're interested in buying the home you rent from West Kent please visit the Buy Your Home page.