Buying a shared ownership home has never been simpler. If you can't afford to buy a property outright, our shared ownership (or low cost home ownership) scheme will be a great option for you.
Our shared ownership scheme allows you to buy a percentage of your home and rent the remainder from us. Over time you can buy bigger shares in your property until you own it all. At which point you won't have to pay us any more rent - this is called staircasing. More information about being a shared owner, including staircasing, is available here.
West Kent has an exciting building programme offering homes for shared ownership across Kent. To find out more about shared ownership, including how to register to become eligible to buy, visit the Help to Buy website.
- Oakley Grange, Grigg Lane Phase 1 - 2 x three bed houses left.
- Oakley Grange Phase 2 - 7 x two bed houses left, available from March 2018
- Kingsbridge, Lenham Road - 1 x three bed house left.
- Highgate, Hill – available from April 2018, 3 x two bed and 2 x three bed houses.
- Dover Street - available from summer 2018, 12 x two bedroom flats and 8 x one bedroom flats.
- Oakley Grange, Grigg Lane Phase 3 – 2 x three bed houses and 4 x two bed houses available from summer 2018.
- Dalefield Way, Phase 2 - 5 x two bed houses, 5 x three bed houses and one flat over garage available from August 2018.
- Goldsel Road, Phase 2 coming 2018 12 x 1 and 2 bed apartments.
- Phase 1 - 2 x two bed apartments and 7 x one bed apartments available from July 2018
- Phase 2 - 8 x two bed house and 2 x three bed houses available from November 2018
- Phase 3 - 6 x two bed houses available from July 2019
- Walderslade Road. 8 x four bedroom houses – including 4 for outright sale. 6 x three bedroom houses. Expected from November 2018.
For more information on our new homes for shared ownership please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01732 749490.
Buying the home you rent
If you're interested in buying the home you rent from West Kent please visit the Buy Your Home page.