Whether it’s a general enquiry, a complaint or compliment, a question about one of our services, or you’d just like to find out more about West Kent, you can contact us using any of the options below.
You may find what you need in our self service section but if not we'd love to hear from you.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within five working days.
Contact us online
Please complete the form below. We aim to respond to online contact within three working days.
Send us an email
For routine enquiries please email customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within three working days.
- Social media
Report anti-social behaviour
First please see the advice on our anti-social behaviour page. To report anti-social behaviour please complete the form below and we will respond within five working days.
To pay your rent over the phone, you can call our 24 hour automated payment line on 01732 749442. You will need your West Kent tenancy reference number and your postcode.
For any other urgent enquiries, call us on 01732 749400 between 8.45am and 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and between 8.45am and 4.45pm on Fridays.
Visit one of our offices
Sevenoaks head office
- Address: 101 London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1AX
- Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8.45am - 5.15pm, Friday: 8.45am - 4.45pm
- By train: the nearest rail station is Sevenoaks (half mile away).
- By car: If you are using GPS please use: Argyle Road, TN13 1HG as the destination - there is another 101 London Road in Riverhead.
- Car parking: We’re unable to offer parking for any of our visitors. The nearest pay and display car park is in Bligh’s (entrance on Pembroke Road) which is approximately 200m away. There are also on-street parking bays in the roads surrounding our office. Blue Badge holders can park for up to three hours along the double yellow lines in Argyle Road and London Road directly outside our offices, provided you display your badge and time clock correctly.
To see a map visit click here.
- Address: Swanley Link, London Road, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7AE
- Opening hours: Service desks open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- By train: The nearest rail station is Swanley - a 15 minute walk to the office.
- Car parking: There are several public car parks very close to the office. There is no free parking in Swanley.
To see a map click here.
- Sevenoaks head office
It’s an emergency and we’re closed
Our out of hours service from Mears 24/7 will be there to take your call. Call Freephone 0800 169 1122 - you’ll get immediate help with your emergency and, once it has been made safe, they'll let us know you called so if necessary, we can follow this up with you when we re-open.
Report an emergency
Report an emergency during office hours on 01732 749400. To report an emergency out of hours ring 0800 169 1122.
You can report routine repairs through My West Kent. There is more information on the Repairs page.
Press enquiries please contact the communications and marketing team on 01732 749470, email email@example.com or complete the contact form below.