Resident inspectors monitor and check services carried out by three of our contractors:
- The CGM Group, grounds maintenance
- F&G, window cleaners (communal windows)
- Wealdens, internal cleaners (communal spaces)
This is a service you pay for, and we want to make sure the services you receive are as good as they can be. Each inspector completes a feedback form after the contractor has visited, this helps us to identify areas for improvement or issues we need to raise. It helps us to pass on positive feedback to contractors too.
Once every three months a report is written and actions are taken based on the feedback received. At the end of each year an annual report is created and sent to resident inspectors.
Actions taken this year:
- Increased communications to some residents clarifying the services they should be receiving
- Partnership working with teams across the business to tackle issues with residents
- Site visits to check work in certain areas.