Keeping your estates looking good
Our grounds maintenance service is provided by G Bridglands Ltd - supervisor Simon Bowles is the man you need to talk to if you have any problems, feedback or compliments about the grounds maintenance work.
The team will be working hard throughout the year to ensure the areas they operate in are kept clean, tidy and well maintained. This sort of work is often dependant on the weather so please be patient if they are slightly delayed.
Please remember that communal grass, parking areas and alleyways should not be used for storing your personal possessions. These areas must be kept clear to avoid personal possessions being mistaken for rubbish and cleared away.
When we are in your area
- Swanley – first two weeks of the month
- Sevenoaks – third week of the month
- Edenbridge – fourth week of the month
- Dartford, Maidstone, Ashford and other areas – third and fourth week of the month.
All our estates receive the following service:
- Grass cutting, hard surface clearance and individual gardens – ten cuts per year
1 March - 31 December
- Gullies – once a year
19 November - 31 December
- Hedges – two cuts per year
January and July
- Beds and borders - four times a year.
February, May, July and October.