We've moved our youth clubs online
We'll let attendees know when our normal youth clubs reopen. Please check the Youth Services Facebook page for updates.
We'll be posting regularly on the page with different ways young people can stay busy and have fun during the crisis.
We're running online sessions for children and young people using Zoom.
If you'd like to join in, complete our web form and we'll send you the joining instructions for each session.
Staying safe online
Remember to stay safe online. If you need advice, you can get more information from:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
You can find out more about the youth services we offer by clicking here.