Linda Hogan Community Fund
Are you looking for additional funds to support your local community group?
The Linda Hogan Community Fund may be able to help. Grants aim to help:
- Groups/organisations who provide or will provide, services to residents living in areas across Kent
- New groups and organisations to get off the ground
- Existing groups to start up and/or expand their services and activities
- Groups and organisations working with ‘hard to reach’ groups.
The deadlines for applications are:
- 15 March (for applications up to £250)
- 15 June (for applications up to £500)
- 15 October (for applications up to £500)
For guidance on organising community events visit the advice issued by the Cabinet Office.
We're currently reviewing the Linda Hogan Community Fund, and would like to hear your views on how its run. If you have any feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be re-launching the fund in 2020, with a new application and guidelines. For further information or advice about applying to the Linda Hogan Community Fund please complete the form below, or call us on 01732 749420.