Linda Hogan Community Fund
Are you looking for additional funds to support your local community group?
The Linda Hogan Community Fund may be able to help. Grants aim to help:
- Groups/organisations who provide or will provide, services to residents living in areas across Kent
- New groups and organisations to get off the ground
- Existing groups to start up and/or expand their services and activities
- Groups and organisations working with ‘hard to reach’ groups.
The deadlines for applications are:
- 15 March (for applications up to £250)
- 15 June (for applications up to £500)
- 15 October (for applications up to £500)
For guidance on organising community events visit the advice issued by the Cabinet Office.
For further information or advice about applying to the Linda Hogan Community Fund please call us on 01732 749420.
Thriving Local Communities
Are you a small community group struggling to get off the ground? Do you need a bit of help navigating the governance maze or getting funding?
The Thriving Local Communities project provides up to ten hours of free support to small community groups – from advice and support on business models to funding and legal structures.
The service is aimed at small-scale community groups, such as parent and toddler groups, community garden groups, sports clubs or activity clubs for older residents.
So, if you think your group could benefit please complete the form below.
We’re also happy to take referrals from housing associations and other organisations.