- Allocated parking
- Carpets to bedroom, stairs and landing
- Good transport links
- Integrated appliances
- Oven, hob extractor hood
- Town location
The development is located in the quiet village of Otham on the outskirts of Maidstone. The development is located within walking distance of all local amenities and only a short drive into central Maidstone which has plenty to offer.
- Convenient access to major routes such as the M20 and the M2, making travel to Ashford, Canterbury, Margate and towards London easily possible.
- Senacre Wood Primary School, 830 yards away
- Greenfields Community Primary School, 0.5 miles away
- New Line Learning Academy, 1.4 miles away
- Maidstone Grammar School, 1.5 miles away
- Bearsted, 1.6 miles away
- Maidstone West, 2.3 miles away
- Maidstone West, 2.4 miles away
- Allocated parking available
Monthly Rent: £546.68
Monthly Service Charge: £58.06
Share For Sale: 35%
Your rent will reduce if you increase your share
If you're interested in buying this home, please contact our sales team by calling 01732 749900, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or filling in the form below.
If you don't have a Help to Buy number yet, just leave the section blank.
Parsonage Place, Otham
Church Road, Otham, Maidstone, Kent
West Kent are pleased to announce as of now, we will begin taking reservations, the development consists of 1 & 2 bedroom flats and 2 & 3 bedroom homes in the quaint town of Otham, available on the shared ownership scheme. Expected late 2023/early 2024.
Share for sale: 35%