The development is less than three miles away from Ashford town centre, providing good transport links, and a wide selection of shops, cafés, restaurants, pubs and bars.
- Convenient access to major routes such as the M20 and the A28, making travel to Maidstone, London, Canterbury and Margate easily possible.
- Furley Park Primary Academy, 700 yards away
- Finberry Primary School, 0.5 miles away
- The North School, 2.2 miles away
- The Norton Knatchbull School, 2.4 miles away
- Ashford International (Eurostar), 2 miles away
- Ashford International, 2.2 miles away
- Ham Street, 3.2 miles away
The train station in Ashford provides a high speed rail service to London St Pancras. It also runs Eurostar services to Paris, Lille and Brussels, allowing easy travel to Europe.
- Allocated parking available