- Allocated parking
- Carpets throughout
- Integrated appliances
- Light up mirror
- Oven, hob extractor hood
- Town location
- Turf to garden
Faversham lakes is located in the heart of nature, which is located amongst a country park and a lake. Developments in this type of scenery and location are very rare, and a sought after location for all ages.
Close to the M2, providing easy access towards Canterbury and London.
- Davington Primary School, 300 yards away
- St Mary of Charity Primary School, 0.7 miles away
- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, 0.5 miles away
- The Abbey School, 1.1 miles away
- Faversham, 0.8 miles away
- Teynham, 3.5 miles away
- Allocated parking available
Monthly Rent: £573.49
Monthly Service Charge: £54.13
Share For Sale: 35%
Your rent will reduce if you increase your share
If you're interested in buying this home, please contact our Sales team by calling 01732 749900, emailing email@example.com, or filling in the form below.
If you don't have a Help to Buy number yet, just leave the section blank.