- 12 year NHBC warranty (or equivalent)
- Allocated parking
- Carpets throughout
- Gas central heating
- Integrated appliances
- Patio area
- Village location
The development is four miles away from the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, providing a beautiful landscape for walking, cycling and horse riding. Maidstone town centre has a wide selection of shops, cafés, restaurants, traditional pubs and bars.
- There are many major roads which are easily accessible from the development, including the M20 which is less than ten minutes away by car, leading to the M25, the Channel Tunnel and Folkestone.
- Senacre Wood Primary School, 0.3 miles away
- Tree Tops Primary Acadamy, 0.4 miles away
- New Line Learning Acadamy, 1.4 miles away
- Maidstone Grammar School, 2 miles away
- Bearsted, 2.2 miles away
- Maidstone West, 2.7 miles away
- Maidstone East, 2.9 miles away
- Allocated parking available
Monthly Rent: £521.35
Monthly Service Charge: £48.63
Share For Sale: 35%
Your rent will reduce if you increase your share
If you're interested in buying this home, please contact our Sales team by calling 01732 749900, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or filling in the form below.
If you don't have a Help to Buy number yet, just leave the section blank.
Bicknor Wood, Otham
Brown Road, Otham, Maidstone, ME15 8SQ
These three bedroom houses are on the Bicknor Wood development, consisting of two and three bedroom houses in the village of Otham, near Maidstone.
Share for sale: 35%