Our vision is to create a culture of exceptional service through genuine mutual relationships with customers based on respect and compassion.
Our Customer Strategy is key in shaping the way West Kent shows up in the world through expressing and helping to embed our culture.
Our view is to:
- Continue to build on what has gone before
- Be more realistic about what can be achieved around digitalisation based on our actual experience
- Support and encourage independence and self-service for most customers - while recognising the necessary role to provide more support for others, by tailoring service to the customer.
We will do this by focusing what we do in three areas:
- Our customers better and the services they wish to receive
- Our processes better to reduce frustrations and improve our customer journey.
- Our customers in designing and demanding better services
- Our staff to deliver exceptional service, always.
- Services by understanding customer demand and use
- The same range and quality of service irrespective of access channel.
We will do this is by continuing in our three areas of activity:
- Continue the work to date to improve and create easier, more efficient processes and systems to deliver exceptional tailored services (also known as Right First Time.)
- Increase the quality and availability of digital services for customers who can and want to manage their tenancies independently.
- Create a culture of exceptional service through genuine mutual relationships with customers based on respect and compassion.