The course will cover:
- What is a grant-making trust? (An overview of the sector.)
- Why do applications fail?
- Principles and planning for trust fundraising.
- How to research grant-making trusts.
- Getting evidence of need and outcomes.
- Writing the application.
- Dos and don'ts of trust fundraising.
This half-day course is designed for those working in the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector in Kent (excluding Medway) who need to begin or improve their applications to grant-making trusts and/or National Lottery funders.
If you have any queries, or if you are unsure whether your organisation counts as a VCSE sector organisation, please contact Pauline Smith (Training and Employment Coordinator) on 01732 749426.