Do you need some extra support to help you live independently?
If so, then we’re here to help. We offer a wide range of support to tenants, residents and people who are not West Kent residents but who may need some support to help them live independent lives.
We support many diverse client groups and offer practical help and advice for a limited period of time to help you cope with things that are making it difficult for you to live at home.
What kind of support do we offer?
- Help you claim benefits and advise you about your entitlement
- Help you manage debts, budgeting and household finances
- Help you deal with general household letters and bills
- Help you find appropriate support groups
- Refer you to statutory and voluntary organisations
- Help you apply for appropriate housing
- Help you manage your tenancy
- Give you advice and help to access training courses.
Our team of dedicated support staff put energy into empowering individuals while supporting choice and independence.