Linda Hogan Community Fund
Are you looking for additional funds to support your local community group? Then the Linda Hogan Community fund may be able to help. Grants aim to help:
- Groups/organisations who provide or will provide, services to residents living in areas across Kent
- New groups and organisations to get off the ground
- Existing groups to start up and/or expand their services and activities
- Groups and organisations working with ‘hard to reach’ groups.
The deadlines for 2017 applications are:
- 15 March 2017 (for applications up to £250)
- 15 June and 15 October 2017 (for applications up to £500)
For guidance on organising community events visit the advice issued by the Cabinet Office.
For further information or advice about applying to the Linda Hogan Community Fund please call us on 01732 749420.