West Kent Medway Lifeways provides an extensive range of housing-related support services across the Medway area.
We support many diverse client groups and offer practical support, advice and assistance for a limited period of time to help you cope with things that are making it difficult for you to live at home.
What kind of support do we offer?
We can help you:
- Claim benefits and advise you about your entitlement
- Manage debts, budgeting and household finances
- Deal with general household letters and bills
- Find appropriate support groups
- Access other statutory and voluntary organisations
- Apply for appropriate housing
- Manage your tenancy
- Advise and help you to access training courses.
Our team of dedicated support staff put energy into empowering individuals while supporting choice and independence. For more information please contact the Lifeways Team on 01634 727304 or you can call us on our free phone number (landlines only) on 0800 1970076 or complete the contact form.